Becoming Green. Better for you, better for the environment.
PosterBox understands that the printing of posters and our business operations have an impact on the environment. In acknowledging this we have made a commitment to minimise this impact.
Becoming an environmentally aware printer is a comprehensive process. We are making significant changes to our business to minimise our environmental impact. Our goal is to minimise impact on the environment wherever we can.
Update July 2019.
What we are doing right now.
- PosterBox uses solar power as part of our electricity consumption
- Recycling all cardboard boxes and paper
- Print with HP Latex Printers (more information below) and Canon water based inks
- Minimising the use of plastic in our packing materials
- Reducing waste
- HP Certified EcoSolutions Trained Printing Partner
What we are doing in the near future.
- Achieving AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016 Environmental management systems by December 2019
- Provide easy to understand environmental information about all our media
- Recycling of ink cartridges
We want to continually wanting to improve, for us, for you and for the environment.
A commitment to more sustainable printing
End-to-end sustainability—a better approach
HP Latex Technology delivers all the certifications that matter to our customers and the environment.Using water-based inks eliminates exposure to inks with hazard warning labels and high solvent concentrations, and simplifies ventilation, storage, and transportation requirements.
Our HP Latex Printer
- Whether you’re concerned about regulations or you are becoming more green-sensitive you may be interested in the environmental advantages of HP Latex against eco-solvent technology. As part of one of the most sustainable companies in the world, HP Latex continues to lead the change in sustainable signage printing.HP Latex environmental benefits vs. ecosolvent
Better for printing operators
Using water-based inks eliminates exposure to inks with hazard warning labels and high solvent concentrations, and simplifies ventilation, storage, and transportation requirements.
Better for the you
HP Latex printers produce odorless prints—ideal for sensitive indoor environments like schools and hospitals— HP Latex ink can go where solvent and UV-curable inks can’t.
Better for the environment
Innovative solutions from HP Latex consider environmental impact in the design of every product throughout the entire lifecycle, from design, manufacturing, use, and end of life.
Environmental compliance and credentials
HP Latex Technology carries a broad set of credentials addressing the full spectrum of environmental concerns; from ink chemistry and indoor air quality—for both print production and display—to lifecycle considerations, earning recognition for products as environmentally preferred overall.HP Latex Printing Technology – Environmental certifications and eco-labels overview