Be totally happy with your posters!
We appreciate purchasing poster printing online and putting your trust in a new supplier can be risky. As a potential new customer to PosterBox we want to assure you we will give you great service and high quality poster prints. The PosterBox Printing Guarantee is written in plain english and lets you know what to expect from PosterBox. We want to WOW you from the moment you place your order, to the moment you receive your posters!
PosterBox is committed to providing the highest quality poster printing at the best possible price.
The PosterBox process...
Order your posters. Have your PDF ready and upload it at StepThree
Standard poster order received before 1pm AEST are printed same day.
Your order is packed neatly into mailing tubes and sent via TNT's overnight service (business days only)...sometimes your order can be delivered in under 24hrs!
Print Quality Guarantee ~ 'the short version'If you are not happy with your order PosterBox will:
- Talk to you! And then go above and beyond to make you happy!
- Collect the posters that are defective at our expense
- Reprint your posters with in 24 hours of receiving the defective posters after confirming the error is ours
- If you are still not happy with the re-print PosterBox will refund your monies within 7 days of receiving all defective posters.
- If by chance you have made a mistake...we will work with you and do as much as we can to rectify the situation and get your order sorted!
Print Quality Guarantee ~ 'the long version'
If your Posterbox order has defects in materials or workmanship within our reasonable control, or we have failed to follow your instructions please email email@example.com or call 0450 526 727 within 30 days of receiving your posters.
PosterBox will, at PosterBox's expense, organise for the return of the posters. On receipt of the order, PosterBox will:
- reprint the order from the original file(s) supplied.
- We reserve the right to determine whether a printing error or material defect has occurred.
- Your posters will be printed to commercial colour standards considered generally acceptable by the printing trade.
- Our guarantee does not extend to defects relating to colour matching.
PosterBox does not accept responsibility for files that have not been correctly prepared for digital printing. Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for dissatisfaction if artwork has not been correctly supplied. Please see: PDF Help. If the problem is a result of incorrect artwork the client will be responsible for the reprinting and any associated costs.
To be read in conjunction with PosterBox's Terms and Conditions
PosterBox is not just a website, we are an Australian business based in Australia. If you would like to talk to me, Richard or Neil , please call on 0450 526 727. If we are unavailable, please leave a message we GUARANTEE to call you back same day. We respond to email same day as well - usually within a couple of hours.
When you have placed an order with us we keep you up to date. You receive an email confirming that your order is printing and another confirming the dispatch of your order, which has your TNT tracking number and a link to the TNT website. We keep you informed with the progress of your order so you don't have to even think about it.
And if there ever is a problem, due to circumstances beyond our control, eg losing power, we will contact you immediately and advise you of the delay and give you a new ETA.
PosterBox securely stores our customers’ details and files for easy re-ordering - no credit card details are stored on the site. Customer information will not be sold, passed on to or transferred to any other person or entity.