Poster Printing Help
We have answers to your most common questions right here. If you can't find what you're looking for please email us or call on 0450 526 727 - we are here to help! PosterBox makes ordering large format poster printing online easy with our 3 Step ordering system ensuring you spend a minimum amount of time online. PosterBox delivers high quality poster prints fast!.
CAN I USE MORE THAN 1 FILE (DIFFERENT ARTWORK/DESIGN) WHEN ORDERING?
Yes you can. Our easy to use ordering system will guide your through the process. There is no additional charge for using multiple files. (Posters need to be same size) Learn how to order (Video)
UPLOADING ADDITIONAL FILES
Log in to your client area, using your email and password, and click the upload link next to the order you want add the file to.
WHAT TYPE OF FILE DO YOU NEED TO PRINT POSTERS?
PosterBox accepts print-ready PDF files and Jpgs. Please visit our PDF help page for help with PDFs.
FILE SPECIFICATIONS (PDF & JPEG)
Please use the High Quality PDF settings when saving/exporting your PDF .
Bleed of 2mm and Crop marks are preferred but not essential.
Jpegs. For best results please supply High Resolution files. Minimum of 150dpi at the final printing size.
Images can be RGB or CMYK, spot colours should be converted to process and where ever possible all fonts converted to outlines. Images should be a minimum of 150dpi at printing size.
For help with PDFs please visit our PDF help page
WHEN WILL MY POSTERS BE DELIVERED?
All Standard orders received before 1pm AEST are printed and dispatched same day! PosterBox 100% guarantees same day dispatch for standard orders placed before 1.00pm AEST as specified in our terms of trade. Larger quantities and specific orders may take longer.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express (AMEX - 2% Surcharge) and Direct Deposit.
WHAT IS A STANDARD ORDER?
Standard orders are printed and dispatched SAME DAY via Express courier! We supply you with a tracking number so you can track your posters online. And yes freight is included, there are no hidden costs or fees.
STANDARD ORDERS MEET ALL THE CRITERIA BELOW
- Your poster printing file is less than 30 megabytes in size or the combined total of all your files is less than 30 megabytes
- The quantity of posters you need is less than 15 A0, or less than 15 750 x 1000 or less than 20 A1 (600 x 900) or less than 30 A2 posters
- Your order is completed by 1.00pm EST
At PosterBox we will always do our utmost to dispatch your order on time, if there ever is a delay due to circumstances beyond our control you can be assured we will be in touch!
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Watch our short 90 second movie which demonstrates how to place an order. See just how quick and simple it really is to order poster printing online with PosterBox!
WHAT SIZE POSTERS DO YOU PRINT?
Common poster sizes include:
- A0 - 1189 x 841mm - Visit our A0 poster printing page
- A1 - 841 x 594mm - Visit our A1 poster printing page
- A2 - 594 x 420mm - Visit our A2 poster printing page
- B1 - 1000 x 707mm - Visit our B1 poster printing page
- B2 - 707 x 500mm - Visit our B2 poster printing page
- 1000 x 750mm - Visit our 750 x 1000 poster printing page
Custom size posters also available. Request a custom size poster quote
WHAT ARE YOUR POSTER PRINTING PRICES?
PosterBox offers discount online poster printing prices. Use our Instant Quote Calculator available on all pages.
YOUR POSTER PRINTING PRICES ARE SUPERB! HOW DO YOU DO IT?
As we are an online business we have reduced overheads and we pass these savings onto our customers while maintaining high print quality. We use only quality digital poster printing media, genuine inks and print using the latest digital printing technology.
DO YOU DESIGN POSTERS?
PosterBox specialises in high quality colour printing at cheap prices! To ensure we can deliver you these great prices we rely on you to provide the design of your posters.
WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADE?
Before placing a poster printing order please read our terms and conditions.
WILL MY POSTERS BE NEATLY PACKED AND SAFE FOR THEIR JOURNEY?
Yes, all posters are dispatched using mailing tubes or Postpaks™ and are safely wrapped inside to assure your posters arrive safely.
TERMS OF TRADE AND USE
- Minimum order is predetermined by the price calculator.
- All work is done by quality commercial based large format digital printers and printed on quality products backed by quality service.
- PosterBox ensures fast and on time dispatch of goods but holds no responsibility for loss or damaged goods once dispatched.
- PosterBox provides reliabe freight carriers and an easy accessible tracking system but holds no responsibility for goods once dispatched. All concerns on delivery of your product once dispatched from PosterBox are to be taken up with revelant courier.
- PosterBox ensures and guarantees secure payment online with our partner ANZ.
- PosterBox securely stores our customers’ details and files for easy re-ordering but does not store payment method such as credit cards.
- PosterBox carries no liability for copyright infringements and accepts files on the basis they are copyright free. If PosterBox feels there may be an infringement we reserve the right to ask for proof of ownership and the right to refuse commencement of works. In this case a refund for the goods will take place.
- PosterBox stands behind our quality digital process and ensures the best outcome but must make mention that this is a digital process and we take no responsibility for colour variation through printing and is not liable for spelling errors and/or grammar faults.
- If any of these points are unclear please contact PosterBox on email@example.com.